- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » Veteran Nollywood Actor May Go Blind + Needs N3.5m For Surgery - Bruno Iwuoha
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Veteran actor Bruno Iwuoha is a household name in the Nigerian movie industry but of late the acor has been off the set. This has been due to problems with his health as he battles with diabetes and glaucoma.

Last Tuesday, the actor who as a guest on the Brekete Family Program on 104.5FM in Abuja opened up about his current health complications. He revealed that diabetes caught him unaware. He said he never knew about his health condition until an attack by armed robbers landed him in the hospital. There he was diagnosed of the ailment. The complication with diabetes then gave birth to glaucoma.

Here's what he said:
“I’ve gone to so many places; within the country, outside the country for treatment, until finally…finally, the thing [diabetes] claimed one of my sight. As I look at you now, I’m using only one sight. They call that glaucoma. And gradually, it’s affecting the other one [eye]. So, na im make, apart from places…the people who call me atimes, both the little cash they can give me…drugs and all that…but I discovered that this thing [the illness] is a lifetime something.
"And it has robbed me of the job [acting]. And now, if I get a script, it will be hard for me to read it very well. And if I read it, if I strain my eyes for so long, it would look as if someone would lead me around the house or anywhere I want to go because it will affect the only one [eye]. So that’s my problem.”

Bruno Iwuoha needs a sum of N3.5 million to be treated in an hospital in the United States of America. Currently, he has saved up to N200,000. According to him, the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN Ibinabo Fiberesima has turned deaf ears to his problems.

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below