- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » I've Not Seen Amokachi's Resignation Letter - Ifeanyi Uba Breaks Silence
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Indications over the past days, pointed to the fact that all is not well at FC Ifeanyi Uba of Nnewi. Last weekend, reports were rife of the disagreement between coach Dan Amokachi and the President of the club, Chief Ifeanyi Uba.

Reports reveals Amokachi had been ordered to stay away from the Nigeria Premier League side after what was described as a case of insubordination. A later report conveyed news of the purported resignation of the coach who was reported to have returned to his base in Kaduna, but it is still not clear whether this ends Amokachi’s stint at the Nnewi club.

In an Interview with Sports Vanguard, Proprietor and President of the club, Chief Ifeanyi Uba revealed that he was not aware of the resignation of the chief coach, Daniel Amokachi as was widely reported.
"No, I am not aware of his resignation. I have an understanding with Amokachi and if he is saying to the press that he has resigned, has he shown them the contract papers and a copy of his resignation letter? What if I also go to the same press and say I fired him? I have not seen anybody who resigned at night. I have no problem with him. He is my friend and I cannot truncate his career. On our part, we have not fired him.
"They (players and officials) were asked to return to base after the match in Port Harcourt. So what? Was it the first time they were being asked to return after a match?
"When you are working in a particular setting, you abide by the rules that guide that place. Above all, he has not met the target set for him. The target was not for the entire season but for a number of matches and he has not met it.

"I am not going into a press war with him. Until I see his resignation letter or meet with him one on one, I will not want to say anything more than what I have said. What I won’t tolerate, however, is if he goes about making public statements that will tarnish the image of my club," Uba clarified.

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below