- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » HEALTH TIP - No More Condoms? Scientists Finally Find A Cure For HIV! [CHECK]
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

It seems the long awaited cure for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) - a lentivirus that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, AIDS, has been invented by scientists. Below is how our source, a popular US gossip website, reported the story;

For years, people were wondering WHEN CAN THEY REMOVE THEIR CONDOMS . . . well it looks like it's right around the corner.

Scientists have for the FIRST TIME EVER - proved that they can CURE HIV. Yesterday scientists CONFIRMED that they were able to edit out HIV-1 DNA from the genome of human immune cells, preventing virus replication and reinfection of the cleared cells.

In layman's language, they used GENE THERAPY to cure HIV in HUMAN cells.

Dr. Kamel Khalili, director of the Comprehensive NeuroAIDS Center at Temple University claims that they are ready to put his new gene therapy into a new drug that will cure HIV in patients even after they stop taking the drugs.

"The findings are important on multiple levels. They demonstrate the effectiveness of our gene editing system in eliminating HIV from the DNA of CD4 T-cells and, by introducing mutations into the viral genome, permanently inactivating its replication. Further, they show that the system can protect cells from reinfection and that the technology is safe for the cells, with no toxic effects," Khalili said in a press release. 


Source
MediaTakeOut 

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

2 comments

  1. My Name is Vaneysia, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Abuya has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just add him on Whatsapp number: +2348156769001 or contact Dr Abuya via email, dr.abuyaherbalcure@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr. Orima for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Orima, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cure from HERPES, Dr. Orima truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through drorimaspelltemple@gmail.com, whatsapp him on +2348138140874 or call him on +2348138140874

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below