- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » Joke Of The day On Colosstus Gists
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

A phone conversation between Osibanjo and Buhari
Osibanjo *dials number*: Hello, Mr. President. Are you back from Nuclear Summit.

Buhari: Yes I hab just returned.

Osibanjo: Good, good. Shey you will be in the country for at least a week.

Buhari: Why the question?

Osibanjo: I want to quickly run to Ghana or South Africa.

Buhari: Why?

Osibanjo: My wife, friends and even children have joined these internet gangstas in insulting me that I do not go for any foreign meetings. I want to go to their airport and snap pictures. Maybe snap with their ambassador so people can say I'm working.

Buhari: Did you read za fafers?

Osibanjo: no. Why?

Buhari: IP you had read za fafers, you would know zat I'm leabing por China. I should be Zia por about a week. Asides that, Didn't you see that there has been small srouble in Enugu and za South South, I want you to go Zia and bisit za bictims. I know I fromised you a poreign trip soon. But you hab to remember zat we are all AYFEECEE members. And we zo not keep fromises

Osibanjo: *cuts call*  .... Kuku kill me!

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below