- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » » » » » » » #ICPS2017 DAY 1 – Pastor David Ifechukwu Blessing Everyone [PHOTOS] #WingsOfExploits
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

The LORD says I should announce to you that ICPS 2017, its THE ANOINTING AS ONE MAN!

You are changing that industry as one man.
You are building that vision as one man.
God called Abram as one man, blessed him and made him great! That same anointing is here tonight!

Every one who came in here with a disease has just been healed... That disease looses its hold over your body in the name of Jesus...












































About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

3 comments

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may
    check things out. I love what I see so i'm simply following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this brilliant website. I am trying to read even more articles.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we’ve ever arrive across about this subject.Excellent.
    I’m also an expert in this topic hence I can understand your effort.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below