- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » » » » » Ifeanyi Aniagoh Debunks Rumour of him Declaring his run for Anambra State House of Assembly
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Rtn Ifeanyi Obiano (MOP) the SSA to the Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano on Social Media has debunked the rumour circulating round the media that he is declaring to run for Anambra State House of Assembly.

He released a press statement to this effect this morning, this is what he said below
With much respect to all my followers on Social Media and dear supporters offline, I wish to categorically state that I did not in any forum declare to run nor commence campaign for the Anambra State House of Assembly Election.
The stories and posters (find some attached) indicating otherwise are not from me nor being spread under my authorization.
As a young man determined to give his best in serving his community cum nation, I have always prepared myself in readiness for such a time when the good people of my political constituency would say, "young man go and represent us..."
Hence, my unalloyed dedication to duty as the Senior Special Assistant to Gov Willie Obiano of Anambra State on Social Media and as such, I can't start any contest without due consultation.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling 
It is my resolution to maintain diligence to duty while building on my capacity pending when the people wishes otherwise.
The decision on who to represent Umuowelle (Njikoka II Constituency) at the Anambra State House of Assembly rests on the people and as a loyal student of politics, I am aware that a resolve to contest can only be arrived at after an extensive consultation with the grassroots, major stakeholders and most importantly leadership of our great party, APGA.
Thus, while I thank all those involved in sharing the said stories and posters for their supposed good intentions, I urge them to stop.
Yes, we are #NotTooYoungToRun but we must follow due process to achieve desired goals.
Rtn Ifeanyi ANIAGOH
SSA on Social Media

About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below