- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » BBNaija: Sammie reveals likely winner of reality show
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Sammie has revealed the housemate he thinks will win the Season 6 edition of the reality show.

Sammie, speaking with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Monday, said Whitemoney may likely win the show.

When asked who has the best strategy in the house, Sammie said, “I feel all housemates are being themselves except Pere. They all have good strategy.

BBNaija: Sammie opens up on feelings for Angel

“I think WhiteMoney will win because he is funny and serious.

Reacting to last week nomination, he said, “I feel Saga and Nini nominated me because they feel I nominated their friend Arin, but I didn’t.

“I was surprised Cross nominated me because we vibe a lot but It’s a game.”

BBNaija: Sammie reveals likely winner of reality show



from Daily Post Nigeria https://ift.tt/3BpEN8P
via IFTTT

About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below