- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » » » The Birthday Of A Colossus Indeed – Frank Susu Okafor
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post



Many people are still yet confused of the meaning of Susu in my name, actually SUSU is a name I earned as I was fulfilling my Quota in Life as an Entrepreneur, It means:

  • S - Solutions
  • U – Understandable &
  • S - Systematically
  • U - Unique

Wow! It’s my Birthday today. I've been unconsciously thinking about all the awesome things that have been happening in my life from January till this very moment and all the wonderful people I hold so dear. 


The Best Gifts In My Life? My Pastor, my Mentor, my Role Model, my Inspirations, Ambitions, Visions, Goals, Friends all so multifariously apportioned to me by Almighty God. #grace #purpose



I’m Thankful to God for Making Me a Solution to Many | Successful In Anything That’s Under My Care | For Putting My Life In Order | For Making My Life So Easy | A Man Of Integrity | Outspoken And Loving. #ZOE #skill


I’m also grateful for new beginnings and the few wonderful friends I have. I also thank God for blessing me with an amazing family, my work and office (Cisco Computers, Colossus Computech, Colossus Gists, Pinnacle, Green Kapital etc) #career


Thank God for the tool of recreation he used; my wonderful mum who fulfilled her responsibility as a mother and to my dad who did his to the fullest (lovely pair) #parents #family


Today, I’m Not Yet That Man I Wanna Be | But I’m No Longer That Boy I Used To Be Years Back | I’m Becoming The Man God Said I Am. #success #vision #zeal


My Addictions: Am so addicted to my Church | Work | Vision | Relationship | Phone | Laptop | Tab | Profession | Fashion | Books #convictions


Here's to the next 365 days of My Life....

Happy birthday To A Great Colossus!!!! Cheers!!!

HIP HIP HIP HURRAYYYY!!!

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below