- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » Apkororo Vs Akpororo - I Once Studied 'Mad Men' To Use Them In My Jokes
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Jephtha Bowoto popularly known as Akpororo, has revealed that his jokes about mad men was what brought him to limelight. The comedian, who made this known in a recent interview, said he studied mentally ill people to be able to turn their predicaments to an instrument of advocacy using comedy.

"I broke in with one joke which talks about a mad man who went to a church to give a special number. I shared this joke at the 'Laugh and Jam' organised by Basketmouth. It was a joke that just came about. In my church we have a programme we call, 'E-mad men'. We take care of mentally ill people. We don't discriminate. But when you hear me talk about madmen, it is because I have studied them. When you hear me talk about pastors, it is because I am a church boy. Anything you hear me talk about, it is because I studied the subject; except those I consider freestyle and some which may just come on the spur of the moment. I stood out because there was nobody doing such a comedy. That is what made me stand out in the industry", he revealed.
Anticipate Akpororo Vs Akpororo 2015 - view banner for more details

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below