- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » Nonso Okpala - Heartfelt Birthday Message To A Mentor & Boss - CISCO
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Sir, Its not often I express how very happy that I am to have such a wonderful Boss who is also a friend. It takes much to be a Boss who cares, You were, are, is and always will stay to be one. Good times and learnings, bad times and strivings, we have been there, we have done that, and now that I look back, All looks Good, all looks Nice! Its really very difficult to pass over what makes you a man unto someone who is not your relative, but you have done more than that towards me. Thanks for the time, Thanks for the care. May you get all, all that you gave, in folds and in multiples. Wish your kind would be multiplied on this Earth

I Frank Susu Okafor say It’s nice to work with someone who knows the secrets of success and is a good Manager as well. A Boss, who you can look up to, is very rare to find. Sir, work is so much fun with a Leader like you. Success wouldn’t have been easy without your expert guidance and leadership coupled with Gods infinite Mercies and Grace. 

I really appreciate your helpful and motivating nature. You are an excellent Boss with a Generous Heart. I wish you happiness and success in whatever you do! God bless your family for me sir.

Atimes I ponder - You must certainly be a rich person! That’s because everyone I know who has met and been with you owes you so much...for your kindness, guidance and inspiration. 

Sir, Your dedication and determination inspire me to be dedicated and determined. You make me much better at what I do. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation Thanks for the encouragement too. Yes! indeed you’re my Boss, Yes! I work for you! Yes I am fortunate to have a Boss like you.
Here's to the best Mentor, Teacher, Boss, Trainer I’ve ever had Mr. Chukwunonso Okpala! Have the happiest of birthdays!! Wishing you loads of fun on your birthday! The Best of Birthday Wishes And continued Success in all you do! Happy birthday, Boss! 

#HappyBirthday #CISCO #BOSS #Mentor #Teacher

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below