- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » Unemployment Menace In Nigeria - The Solution {Open Minded} By Frank Susu
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

During my study, a careful thought that would transform Nigeria's National Unemployment Crisis struck me, what I noticed when on Transit few months back; I noticed so so so many flex banners, stickers,  posters, adverts, on church programs & immediately something heavy struck me in my thoughts as I was quietly sited. The thought was -


"WHY NOT THERE BE MORE OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, TRAINING'S & SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMS THAN BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH SERVICES?" {can you breakthrough from what you don’t have atall?)

As I was on transit, I saw various Church Programs tagged after Businesses for example:
  1. "Oh! God, na like this we go dey?". 
  2. “I must make it”.
  3. "I see my destiny".
  4. "every witch holding my business and destiny must die".
  5. "Prison Break".
  6. "Who Is Monitoring My Life, Leave Me And Let Me Drive My Car".
  7. "my garri don-done!".
  8. "No more shit".
  9. "i smell america-annointing to travel".
  10. "i don taya for this nonsense".
  11. "i will not leave lagos empty handed".
  12. "august nite of war-dominology ministries".
  13. "run for your life".
  14. "pure kukere gospel hits".
  15. "etc...... 
Few of the banners in photos....
Yes I truly understand the meaning and application of "GRACE"..... neither i'm I countering any of these programs, but my question after the prayers, deliverance etc is;

1. Would God use a person who doesn’t goto the field?
2. Would He remove those already there to put others?

I came to understand that when God sees the little you can do, with His Grace,  He Amplifies, Magnifies & Exalts you!!!!
TAKE NOTE – There Is No Harm Being Wise (James 1:5)

Please what is your say on the above examination? If I’m to be rebuked, I don’t mind taking corrections and learning more. Please comment wisely & strategically using the comment box below.

#WiseCommentsPlease #Nigeria #OneNation #Motivation #LetsHelpBuildNigeria

#SelfIndependent #Strategy





(Colossus Gists CEO)

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

2 comments

  1. Indeed Such Wisdom. Thanks for the expository

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigeria should be having more of people with this rare Insight!! God Bless you Mr Frank

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below