- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» »Unlabelled » Chief Mrs. Obiano Tasks Women on Sustained Family Values [PHOTOS]
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

AWKA - The Wife of the Governor of Anambra State, Her Excellency, Chief (Mrs.) Ebelechukwu Obiano has tasked women to sustain family values through their actions and prayers and also ensure there is no communication gap between them and their husbands in other to fulfill their role as mothers in society.

Mrs. Obiano made the plea over the weekend while addressing the 2015 Women Convention at the Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry Uke, Idemili North, Local Government Area. The wife of the governor told the participants that sustaining family values also rests on the ability to hold the household together with love and prayers, instilling fear of God in the children and helping people in need in other to attract blessings from God. 
According to Mrs. Obiano; 
“Today I may be the wife of the governor but it is important to let you know that we started small. Sometimes the family income may put undue pressure on the husband and wife and that is when a woman must persevere in prayers.” 
Sharing personal experiences, Mrs. Obiano stated:
“Many years ago I asked God with hope and prayers to give me my husband and not a husband. My husband’s income was not enough, but I started selling thyme and curry to augment what my husband is making. Eventually I got work with NNPC which I did for nineteen years, and my husband also got job in the bank. We were then able to buy second hand car and following my husband’s promotion as manager, he got a car. I also ensured that my job gave me time to play my role as mother. I can tell you that as long as you do what is right that pleases God, you will be blessed.”
 


Mrs. Obiano recalled that she had visited the Adoration ground on two previous occasions with her husband and expressed worry over the consistent loss of family values and its negative impact on society.

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below