- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » » Access Bank’s Dolapo Ogundimu Voted Most Reputable Bank CEO in Ghana
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Dolapo Ogundimu, CEO of Access Bank Ghana, has been voted the Most Reputable Ghanaian Bank CEO in a ranking poll led by South African based Reputation Management Agency, Reputation Poll and leading PR and Rating Agency, Avance Media.

The ranking poll which featured all 34 distinguished leaders of Class 1 Banks in Ghana, had Mr. Dolapo Ogundimu emerging the Most Reputable Bank CEO with by 17% of votes from the over 3000 voters who participated in the polling exercise.


Mr. Dolapo Ogundimu, who has schooled at both Harvard and Columbian Business School was also formerly MD of Access Bank Plc Nigeria and Guaranty Trust Bank Ghana before taking up his current position in 2012.

Emerging 2nd in the poll was Ms. Patience Akyianu, MD of Barclays Bank Ghana who also earned the leading spot among the only 4 female bank CEOs in Ghana alongside Marufatu Abiola Bawuah of UBA Ghana who took the overall 7th position.

Forbes ranked entrepreneur and founder of Reputation Poll, Barr. Rex Tonye Idaminabo admonished all the Bank CEOs in Ghana and urged them to use their experiences to mentor young people to become better business leaders across the continent.

Below is the full list of Reputationpoll.com’s 10 Most Reputable Ghanaian Bank CEOs
  1. Dolapo Ogundimu -- Access Bank Ghana Limited
  2. Patience Akyianu -- Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited
  3. Philip Oti-Mensah -- OmniBank
  4. Stephen Antwi-Assimeng -- UT Bank Ghana Limited
  5. Henry Oroh -- Zenith Bank Ghana Limited
  6. Frank Adu Jnr. -- CAL Bank Ghana Limited
  7. Marufatu Abiola Bawuah -- United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited
  8. Jim Baiden -- Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited
  9. Sionle Yeo -- SG-Ghana Limited
  10. Daniel Asiedu -- Agricultural Development Bank
More detailed information (number of votes, full ranking, total voters) on the ranking are also available on www.reputationpoll.com/ghanabankceos



Source
Prince Akpah

About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

29 comments

  1. Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
    an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure
    where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it Gianluigi Donnarumma FC AC
    Mailand Trikot Kinder Günstig Kaufen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your website loads up fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting
    your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol chelsea drakt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don't learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced
    me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thank you, quite great article. Maglia inter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a
    bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read.
    I will definitely be back. napoli tröja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

    inter trøje santon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good response in return of this matter with solid arguments and explaining all about that.

    liverpool drakt

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really make it appear really easy with your presentation but I to
    find this matter to be actually one thing
    which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.

    I am taking a look ahead in your next publish, I will
    try to get the hang of it! Fotbollströjor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
    get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated! Maglie lazio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favorite reason appeared
    to be on the web the easiest factor to consider of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as people consider concerns
    that they plainly don't realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , people could take
    a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you Inter Milan fodboldtrøje med tryk Dalbert

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's going to be finish of mine day, however before finish I
    am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my
    experience. Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus Trikot Trikot Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes! Finally someone writes about fotballdrakter.
    fotballdrakter 2019

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always emailed this blog post page to all my contacts, for the reason that if like to read it afterward my links will too.
    Juventus Matchtröjor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know afterward you can write otherwise it is
    complex to write. Billige arsenal fodboldtrøjer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is very useful.
    Many thanks for sharing! magliette Real Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info you've got right here on this post.
    I am coming back to your web site for more soon. Tottenham Hotspurs nya tröja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very quickly this web site will be famous among
    all blogging users, due to it's fastidious posts Manchester United fodboldtrøje med tryk Mata

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for some other informative web site. The place
    else may I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect way?
    I have a mission that I am simply now running on, and
    I've been at the glance out for such info. Maglia Roma 2019

    ReplyDelete
  18. Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time
    as folks think about concerns that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , other people could
    take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    PSG Fodboldtrøjer børn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my website thus i got here
    to go back the choose?.I am trying to find issues to
    enhance my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!
    Billiga Fotbollströjor

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of
    your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more
    enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to
    create your theme? Outstanding work! arsenal fotballdrakt

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you desire to obtain much from this article then you have
    to apply such strategies to your won website.
    PSG Neymar drakt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly
    useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something
    back and aid others like you helped me. Manchester
    City fodboldtrøje med tryk Ederson

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous, what a website it is! This webpage gives helpful data to us, keep it
    up. Maglie milan Poco Prezzo

    ReplyDelete
  24. whoah this weblog is excellent i like studying your
    posts. Keep up the great work! You already know, lots
    of persons are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.
    Maglie Calcio 2019

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really impressed to read everthing
    at alone place. Billige fodboldtrøjer

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Outstanding work! Maglie Real Madrid 2019

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. This is a very smartly written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
    Billiga Fotbollströjor

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article.
    Many thanks for supplying this info. Maglia psg

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate? Billige
    fodboldtrøjer

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below