- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » » » » » BREAKING NEWS - "Why I decamped PDP For APGA" - Engr Bernard Nwanya #TeamObiano
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

At a function and August lecture of Anambra Entrepreneurs I was I asked to give reasons why I support Chief Willie Obiano. In fact, I was also accused of being a financial beneficiary of this government in one way or the other.

Let me categorically inform us all that, I am not a financial beneficiary nor even do I have an appointment with this administration. As a matter of fact, I am a die hard fan of Ebubechukwuzo Nnewi, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah. I single handedly formed and funded the Youths in Free Enterprise that Played a major role in the campaign of Ebubechukwuzo Nnewi in the past election. I was part and parcel of the media crew when my friend Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia was not on board yet.

Any man who knows Dr Ifeanyi Ubah closely will not support anyone else for same election because he's a man that makes it happen... I call him Mr Talk and Do. However, after the election which obviously we lost, we remained in the team strong and prepared until the euphoria and excellent performance of Willie Obiano started being obvious. As a good Anambrarian, I refused to be a nepotist, hence my Support for Chief Willie.

Even my mentor Dr ifeanyi Ubah went on national television, "Channels" precisely to make it loud and clear that Willie is working. He was the first speaker to use "...if not broken, Why mend it...?" when he was asked by the anchor of the program if he will contest come 2019.

The above assertion got me even more motivated and i declared my unalloyed support for the working Governor of Anambra State. Consequently, I called my friend Ifeanyi Aniagoh and declared my total support for this administration to move Anambra State forward. Hence, my roles in Team Obiano and Willie Obiano Support Group.

When I noticed mind wars between Ifeanyi Ubah and Gov Willie, I sort to find out what actually went wrong but couldn't see any tangible issue. I am one man that knows pretty well that Ebubechukwuzo Nnewi is a 100% APGA in heart. "...Quote me anywhere..."

Willie Obiano deserves the support of any person who truly cherish Odimma Anambra State. We should not be carried away by the greed of this made men. The future is ours not theirs. We should concentrate on getting the best out of them, there's no where in the Bible where it was declared that we shouldn't advice our fathers. Let's advice them at least for once or more if need be.

If Okwute Ndi Igbo who sold to ndi Anambra Chief Willie Obiano thinks that, for personal reasons, Willie shouldn't continue, then we the youths MUST resist it because Gov Willie has done pretty well.

I often ask some questions? 
Where was Obaze when Okwute presented Gov Obiano? 
Where was Ebubechukwuzo Nnewi when okwute presented Obiano?

With all due respect, Ndi Anambra loves him okwute a lot including me, he's my mentor but his actions lately as regards this election is surprising.

Chief Willie has done pretty well in every sector, extremely well in security and 100% in building the foundation for a greater Anambra. He deserves 100% to do a second tenure and finish the already started journey. 

We must support him for the greater future of Anambra state.

Image may contain: one or more people

- I believe in rotational government thus the south should wait for the North to finish there eight years. 
- If Obaze who is truly more APGA than PDP thinks he can do better than Willie or have greater ideas than him, then he should form an alliance and support this administration. 
- If okwute thinks Obiano did not keep to his own side of the bargain, then I believe him as a special father should not do anything to the detriment of Ndi Anambra. 
- Like I have always said, Ifeanyi Ubah's support for this government has been tremendous in the past. What went wrong Sir? 
- The youths should know that the future of Anambra lies in our hands, thus the need to take a firm stand irrespective of our personal gains and expectation.

My friend Okoli Chinyere Gloria said and I quote:

"Why not think before you act?

Ndi Hausa have established their political party and are proud of it. They are also fighting hard to ensure they establish it in every state...

Ndi Yoruba are also on the same track with the Hausa's...

But Igbo people... Anyi bu ndi follow follow...

We are here complaining about being victimized but instead of working together to achieve the victory we all crave for we are busy fighting the only sagacious and wonderful Igbo political party we have!

Chief Ojukwu did not have water in his mouth when he said "APGA bu nke Anyi"
Did He?

Though due to the selfishness of some people, they want to take away power and hand it over to the Hausa people so they can come over to Anambra state and dominate Our state just like it is in IMO state but that will never happen!

Its time for us to have a "Rethink"

Am an Igbo girl... And I am proud to always say "APGA bu nke Anyi "

As a youth... I support #APGA knowing it is the only party we need as Ndi Igbo... Our elders should know better...
Let us come together as one and support what belongs to Ndi Igbo..." End of quote.

APGA bu nke Anyi...
Willie Obiano ka Anyi ma...
#istandwithWillieObiano

About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below