- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblogQueen Ola, the former wife of the Alaafin of Oyo has shared an insight on some of the things she has learnt following the end of her marriage to the Oyo monarch.  She revealed this in a question and answer session she held on Instagram. See some of her replies below;  I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 1I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 2I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 3I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 4I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 5I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 6I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 7I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 9I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals lindaikejisblog 10The post I'll never try out polygamy again. I left the palace before the rumour of dating King Wasiu - Alaafin of Oyo's former wife, Queen Ola reveals appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

from Linda Ikeji's Blog https://ift.tt/3mZ7nXG
via IFTTT

About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below