- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » » » » » ACE COMEDIANS @YANBABA11 VS BASKET MOUTH – Look Alike Striking Features
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

How many of our wonderful readers know of Basket Mouths look alike and fellow comedian by name Chijioke Igwendu CEO of Good Laugh Entertainment?. Colossus Gists just concluded an exclusive interview with the Ace Comedian Yan Baba, below are the extracts

  • May We Meet You Sir

My name is Igwendu Chijioke (Yan Baba). Born to a humble family of seven. I wouldn't want to use poor. Four gals and three boys From Abba Town. Yea the Abba town of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, see their house, see our own house for village, lol don't mind me. I was born into a strong Pentecostal family, my mum is into missionary work. I wasn't born with any spoon at all, be it silver, golden or plastic spoon. I would rather say that I was born with a cutlass, hoe, shovel, and some farm tools, giving me the impression to go and hustle on my own.
  • How Did You Start Your Career to Stardom

When I got to Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, I didn't join any clique cos I believe in solo. I studied Theatre and film studies. I never allowed my Background keep my back to the Ground. I think every comedian started their career from the church, so did me. I can't forget the great platform I had in an organization called HYPE Onitsha under Dominion City.
  • Any Memorable Moments

One of my best moments includes the night I won the BEST COMEDIAN IN UNIZIK and the ovation I got from the crowd. My worst moment is losing an elder brother on March 28 (election day)
  • Who Are Your Role Models

The comedians I idolize includes Bright Okpocha for his calmness on stage while performing, Okey Bakassi for his ability to transmute from live performance on stage to acting on screen, he is a master; Bovi ugboma for his charisma and the theatrical touches he adds to his performance, he is a genius. Ayo Makun for his conceptual prowess and believing in others; Forever d preacher for his Gospel kind of materials. Mc God4bid for his crazy Igbo jokes.
  • Any Dreams?

 I’ve a dream that one day Yanbaba will be a brand to reckon with in Africa and beyond
  • There Are Rumors Of Your Gyration Song Release, Is That True?

My song “4years Nobi Beans” in the album – ‘Diary of a graduate’ drops on May 1st. I will launch the album officially during my show on May 15th.
  • Are You In Any Relationships

About my relationship, YES!!..am dating a Young beautiful woman that took me serious...cos every guy needs a girl that will take him serious.....
  • What Keeps You Going?

My background motivates me, I know where am coming from and I don't have any option than to push on. Sometimes when I feel like quitting, I will remember that there are some people I need to prove wrong by making it. What happens daily motivates me too, my surroundings, My classmates which I spend most of my time with.
  • Why would you on Earth Contest For Sexiest Comedian

Which Sexiest Comedian? I no reach na, na wetin malaria dey cause. I no contest for any sexiest comedian oo..na one of those nightmares wey I dey normally get .....
Below are photo shotz of the claimed contest







  • Before We End This, Do you Have Any Other Words For Us?

There are things people may not know about me... I have a twin sister. I was actually born a stammerer. I have phobia for competitions ...Lol!!! I don't believe in standing before judges to prove that am talented, cos bible said judge not so that you won’t be judged. As a comedian when I perform and stammer, people will assume is part of the joke, not knowing that am in trouble. I believe in risks a lot, I believe is more risky when u don't take risks.

Follow YanBaba on Twitter for daily Hilarious jokes @Yanbaba11

About Anonymous

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

16 comments

  1. I just could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual
    information a person supply on your visitors?
    Is going to be again steadily in order to inspect new
    posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are speaking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =).
    We could have a link exchange arrangement among us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
    own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup?
    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips
    or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this
    sector don't realize this. You must proceed your writing.

    I'm sure, you have a huge readers' base already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one
    else know such detailed about my trouble. You're amazing!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once
    more very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I simply say what a comfort to discover a person that
    genuinely understands what they're talking about
    online. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it
    important. A lot more people have to look at this and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised you are not more popular given that you
    definitely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I read your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing such things, thus
    I am going to convey her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
    reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. For most up-to-date information you have to go to see world-wide-web and on the web I found this site as a most excellent web site for hottest
    updates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to
    him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this
    brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the web the easiest thing to bear in mind of.

    I say to you, I certainly get irked at the
    same time as people consider worries that they just do not recognise about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out
    the whole thing with no need side effect , other folks could take a signal.

    Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below