- | - Select Menu

Slider-Index

Breaking Gist

Newspaper Reviews

Entertainment Gists

Education

Cryptocurrency Gists

Music

JOB ALERTS

VIRAL GISTS

Politics & Government

» » I belong to the L division and live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on not being on good terms with Olamide's YBNL
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblogTemmie Ovwasa has gone public with her sexuality and the disorders she is currently battling with.  The singer revealed that she is a lesbian in a question and answer session, and further disclosed that she lives with bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder and multiple personality disorder which she takes mood stabilizers and anti-depressants for.  I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 1  Temmie also hinted on her relationship with Olamide's YBNL record label going sour. See the exchange below;  I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 2I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 3I am a lesbian and I live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on having a fight with Olamide's YBNL lindaikejisblog 4The post I belong to the L division and live with bipolar disorder - Temmie Ovwasa reveals as she hints on not being on good terms with Olamide's YBNL appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

from Linda Ikeji's Blog https://ift.tt/36A1ASK
via IFTTT

About Colossus Gists

Nigerian #1 Multifarious Entertainment Magazine, providing Nigerian gists on Celebrities, Politics, Lifestyle, Relationships, Events, Pageants, Fashion and other Breaking Stories. For Event, Pageant, Wedding, Program, Hype and Media PR, let us know; Add Us On BBM:5651B8C1 Or Call/Whatsapp +2347034265167
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Lets Hear Your View

Let's hear your own personal view using the comment box below